In May 2016, the European Union introduced the Mandatory Regulation (EU) 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). It covers various aspects of the handling of personal data by all organizations around the world that handle personal data of EU citizens. The regulation is effectively implemented after May 25, 2018, and companies and government agencies are required to implement all the requirements of the framework imposed by the GDPR. The general purpose of this regulation is to protect both the interests of business and the rights of citizens.
WHAT COULD HAPPEN IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE REQUIREMENTS?
Failure to do so may result in severe financial penalties. The fines amount to EUR 20 million or 4% of the annual turnover of the previous financial year – the higher amount of the two indicators is taken.
WHAT COULD YOU BENEFIT?
Our company outsources an innovative web-based application that helps companies and organizations meet the legal requirements related to GDPR. The software solution in combination with the professional consultations of our team gives you:
• GAP analysis and assessment of the current level of compliance of the organization with the requirements of GDPR, prepared by professionals with experience in the field
• Rules and procedures introduced in your company to meet the requirements of GDRP
• Monitoring of GDPR compliance: processing and maintenance of registers, policies, records and documents by GDPR professionals
• Integrated solutions combining GDPR and the international information security standard ISO27001: 2013
• Data encryption
• Personal Data Protection Officer
• Compatibility with regulatory requirements